Sunday, September 27, 2009

Our Hawaiian Honeymoon

So I realize it has been a LONG time since I last blogged. Part of that is due to some technical difficulties I've experienced with arranging photos. None the less I'm trying it again. I thought I'd start with our trip to Hawaii. It was our official honeymoon that just so happened to coincide with my 27th birthday. I couldn't have asked for a better birthday! As I was putting this blog together I realized we there are a lot of things we did that we didn't get pictures of. We did spend a lot of time at the beach and we snorkeled but there really is no evidence of that. I hope you enjoy some of my favorites.




Waiting to get on the plane to Maui.

Our first few minutes in our condo.

The view from the Lanai

With our good friend Carolyn in Lahina.

My birthday presents.

At the Old Lahina Luau for my birthday.

Chris trying some sweet potato.


They're about to pull the pig out of the ground.


Our front row seats.



3:00am outside the bike shop.

Before the sunrise at Haleakala



Getting ready to take off on our bikes.

The hole in my shoe after the fall.

The hole in my foot after the fall (the only wound I'm willing to show you).


A trail head on the road to Hana leading to some waterfalls.


Chris and some guy named Andrew swimming to get to the fourth waterfall.

A black sand beach in Hana.

The actual road to Hana


This was just down the road. We did some snorkeling around the corner.

One of the many beautiful sunsets.

The Olivine pools from above. (Those are people toward the bottom of the picture)

Chris in one of the pools.


The blowhole.

1 comment:

bekah said...

Love the pics! I'm so proud of you for posting to your blog! love you!